Please scroll down for more information.
The South African Institute of Auctioneers Promotes the Auction Industry by Serving our Members, Stakeholders and the Public.
23 Van Der Stel Street Mostertsdrift Stellenbosch
Deceased Estate: Elizabeth-Ann Marie Roux, Master Reference No. 19110/2019
ONLINE BIDDING ONLY
Bidding Times: Wednesday 28 October 2020 @9am – 2.30pm
Registration is essential before Tuesday 27 October @ 2pm
For more information please contact the listing agent.
• Entrance Patio
• Large double volume lounge
• 3x Bedrooms (one could be a study)
• Open plan kitchen / Dining room /Family room lading to 1 Bedroom flatlet
• Pantry & scullery
• Laundry room leading to back yard
• Main Bedroom with private balcony, full en-suite bathroom & 2x store rooms
• Single Garage
• 1 Bedroom flatlet
• Store room which can be turned into a 2nd bedroom or extend the living area for the flatlet
• Long Driveway with space for 5 cars
• Large front garden
• Beautiful private paved back yard area with stoep leading out of the dining area
• Erf no: 1636
• Erf size: 1433m²
2.5% Deposit & 10% Auctioneers fee (excl. VAT on fee); Payable on the fall of the hammer by means of EFT only. Balance payable on transfer.
To bid at the auction you need to provide a copy of your identity document and current proof of residence (not older than 3 months) as well as a R20,000 registration fee.
The information supplied in this advert does not constitute a warranty of any kind or nature by the Sellers of the property or by the Auctioneers. Bidders must conduct their own investigations prior to bidding.
CONSTRUCTION, INDUSTRIAL MACHINERY, INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
AGRICULTURAL VEHICLES AND MACHINERY, CONSTRUCTION, INDUSTRIAL MACHINERY, MINING, PETROCHEMICAL, OIL & GAS, PLANT, MACHINERY & PRINTING
COMMERCIAL VEHICLES, CONSTRUCTION, INDUSTRIAL MACHINERY, MINING, PETROCHEMICAL, OIL & GAS
RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY, COMMERCIAL PROPERTY, INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
CONSTRUCTION, INDUSTRIAL MACHINERY, MINING, PETROCHEMICAL, OIL & GAS
CONSTRUCTION, INDUSTRIAL MACHINERY, PLANT, MACHINERY & PRINTING