- Offices - 276 m²
- Factory - 504 m²
- Mezzanine - 302 m²
- Double Volume structure constructed of a steel portal frame with face brick infill to eve height under a pitched IBR roof.
- Power floated concrete screed floor under halogen and fluorescent lighting.
- The Factory comprises a corner stand and has two access points - being 2 x 5 meter roller shutter doors. Internal offices and ablutions comprise a double level with reception, storage and change rooms to the ground floor with open plan offices and storage to the upper level.
- The property is well secured and is within an established industrial node. There are both active and passive security systems and access is security gate controlled.
- Power 125A 400V 3Phase
- The industrial node of Knights is within close proximity to other major industrial nodes including Anderbolt, Driehoek, Wadeville and Roodekop. The sectors main industries include manufacturing, bulk storage, engineering and transport.
- The CBD of Germiston is recognized as the Capital City of Greater Ekurhuleni - the area boasts an International Airport, OR Tambo International, and a commercial and recreational airport, Rand Airport.
- As at November 2019, the National Industrial Vacancy as reported by IPD was @ 3.7%, this is down from a revised 4,2% as at June 2019. The current Vacancy has not weighed on base rental growth of older industrial buildings, there is a clear migration back to these buildings offering lower rentals and affordable sales pricing.
AUCTION DATE: Tuesday, 31st March 2020
AUCTION TIME: 12H00
PROPERTY ADDRESS: 3 Bolt Street, Knights, Germiston Extension 13
SHOWDAY DATE: View by Appointment
AUCTION VENUE: On Site